Ps3 Trophy Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies

+2
nukester
admin
6 posters

Go down

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies Empty BFBC2 All Offline Trophies

Post  admin Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:31 am

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 39AC59E4E6BFCBA0E516F49C547DBA05B7649FAD
Follow these steps in order to get the downloaded save working on your account. If you are having any trouble then please report it on the "game save discussion" thread. The instructions are clear make sure you read them before you start the process...

EXTRACT YOUR SAVE FROM THE PS3
1. Plug your memory device into your ps3
2. On your XMB menu go to "Game" then "Save Data Utility"
3. Go to your current save for "Battlefield Bad Company" and press TRIANGLE then "Copy" and the location being your memory device.

THE SAVE EXPLOIT PROCESS
1. Plug your memory device with your save data from your ps3 into your computer and go through the folders until you see the files it should be under PS3 > SAVEDATA > YOUR GAME SAVE FOLDER (Dont change this folder name)
2. Copy the "HED DATA and USR DATA" from your downloaded save into that folder, replacing those files on your save game.

COPYING SAVE BACK TO PS3
1. Delete your current save off the PS3 "Save Data Utility" Menu
1. Plug your memory device back into your ps3
2. On your XMB go to "Game" then "Save Data Utility" and go into your memory device, go to the game save and press TRIANGLE - this will copy the save to your "Save Data Utility"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 1 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 I knew we'd make it
Campaign: finish Operation Aurora

Continue And Just Finish The Last Checkpoint
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 2 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Retirement just got postponed.
Campaign: finish Cold War
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 30 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Wall of Shotgun
Campaign: 50 kills with shotguns
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 15 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 New Shiny Gun
Campaign: find 5 collectable weapons

Make your way to the objective and finish the level
after 2 cutscenes the trophy will pop up
Finish The Level,Get 3 or so More Kills With Shotgun

DO NOT QUIT

Continue onto the next level, run down and you will see a man dying in the middle of the road, take his weapon for your 5th collectible.
If you miss this guy, continue on. you will battle a few waves of enemies and finally a boat. Sarge will tell you to go get a rocket launcher to destroy the boat. After picking up the rocket launcher (your 5th collectible) you will be awarded with another trophy.
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 3 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 It's bad for my karma man!
Campaign: finish Heart of Darkness
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 29 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Sniper Rifle Strike
Campaign: 50 kills with sniper rifles

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 28 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Sub Machine Gun Storm
Campaign: 50 kills with sub machine guns

After loading up continue through the level, you will need 3 more kills with the rifle and around 11 with the sub machine gun. seven of which you can get on this level, then you must finish the level (getting you another trophy)and get the remainder kills with the sub machine gun on the next level

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 4 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 They got all your intel?
Campaign: finish Upriver

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 5 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Salvage a vehicle.
Campaign: finish Crack the Sky

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 6 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Alright, here it is.
Campaign: finish Snowblind
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 21 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Taxi!
Campaign: drive 5 km in any land vehicle

What you're gonna do here is basically run through all enemys and their fire, you should survive no sweat, and get to the rooftop (orange on the map) for the helicopter to pick you up.Small cutscene and the trophy is yours.For taxi, continue through to the next level. You'll spawn in a tank, and drive around for about 2-3mins and the trophy will pop up;)

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 7 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Nobody ever drowned in sweat
Campaign: finish Heavy Metal

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 8 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Ghost rider's here!
Campaign: finish High Value Target

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 9 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Sierra Foxtrot 1079
Campaign: finish Sangre del Toro

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 10 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Thanks for the smokes, brother!
Campaign: finish No One Gets Left Behind
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 23 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 896986 Destruction Part 2
Campaign: destroy 1000 objects

aFor these two trophies you will have to survive in a chopper blowing up everything you can;Destruction part 2: Blow up everything you can, you will get to a part where a helicopter shoots at you, let it kill you and continue, starting the helicopter part again. You should get the trophy this time around, if not, let the helicopter destroy you again, and do it again. I got it on my second time when I tested, third to be safe.The next trophy, just finish the level and it's yours.
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 11 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Save me some cheerleaders.
Campaign: finish Zero Dark Thirty

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 14 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 882921 It sucks to be right.
Campaign: finish Airborne on Hard

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 13 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 896986 P.S. Invasion cancelled, sir.
Campaign: finish Airborne
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 12 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Turn on a light.
Campaign: finish Force Multiplier

To Get This 3 Trophies..Continue And Finish The Level To Get Turn on A Light Trophy
And Quit To Main Menu And Select Airborne on Hard

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 16 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 896986 Guns Guns Guns
Campaign: find 15 collectable weapons

You will be pinned down by three snipers, you can easily take them out, then run to the green gun on the map and pick up the collectible, the trophy will ping shortly after.
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 18 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Communication Issues
Campaign: destroy 15 satellite uplinks

Find 1 More Satelite To Get This Trophy
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 19 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Complete Blackout
Campaign: destroy 22 satellite uplinks
Find 1 More Satelite To Get This Trophy
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 20 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Ten Blades
Campaign: 10 melee kills

Knife 2 More To Get This Trophy
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 22 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Destruction
Campaign: destroy 100 objects
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 24 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Demolish
Campaign: demolish 1 house

after destroying tank, proceed forward and take out a few waves of enemies.You will see a white gas tank, blow it up, it should take the house with it unlocking your next trophy
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 25 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 896986 Demolish Part 2
Campaign: demolish 50 houses

Do Not Continue Go To Misson Select And Select misson 5 and do 4 more demolish to get this trophy

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 26 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674Assault Rifle Aggression
Campaign: 50 kills with assault rifles

Get 5-6-7 more kills with primary assault rifle and trophy is yours
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 28 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Light Machine Gun Lash Out
Campaign: 50 kills with light machine guns
BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 17 BFBC2 All Offline Trophies 588674 Link to the Past
Campaign: destroy 1 satellite uplink

Continue down the river in the boatget 6 or 7 more kills with light machine gun (gun with 200 ammo in clip)continue forward, killing any enemies. go to the checkpoint and you will be instructed to destroy a satellite uplink, do so for Link to the Past trophy

ATTACHMENT

admin
Admin

https://ps3trophyhacks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies Empty Re: BFBC2 All Offline Trophies

Post  nukester Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:31 pm

if anyone wants this done, then give me a shout. don't want anything in return
nukester
nukester

Back to top Go down

Post  cgrongs Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:17 pm

What you're gonna do here is basically run through all enemys and their fire, you should survive no sweat, and get to the rooftop (orange on the map) for the helicopter to pick you up.Small cutscene and the trophy is yours.For taxi, continue through to the next level. You'll spawn in a tank, and drive around for about 2-3mins and the trophy will pop up;)

ps3 jailbreak
ps3break
ps jailbreak
Rebug

cgrongs

Back to top Go down

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies Empty i want save trophies online

Post  miguelplf Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:43 pm

i want savegame for trophies online 100% or platinium please !

miguelplf

Back to top Go down

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies Empty i want savegame for trophies online 100% or platinium please !

Post  miguelplf Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiG1-5Dkfg8 all trophies online hack save

miguelplf

Back to top Go down

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies Empty Trophy BBC2

Post  miguelplf Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 am

Trophy Demolish Online Impossible Sad(((((( I want Hack trophies online please

miguelplf

Back to top Go down

BFBC2 All Offline Trophies Empty HELP ME ! TROPHY DESTROY 100 OBJECTS

Post  miguelplf Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:26 pm

where is the file arcivhe save trophy DESTROY 100 objects offline? help me please

miguelplf

Back to top Go down

Post  06miaj Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:43 am

nukester wrote:if anyone wants this done, then give me a shout. don't want anything in return

can u do this hack for me plz add me on msn, mike.ajidagba@hotmail.co.uk

06miaj

Back to top Go down

Post  B!0HAZARD28 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 am

nukester wrote:if anyone wants this done, then give me a shout. don't want anything in return
Can u do this for me my psn name is NUKL3AR_280

B!0HAZARD28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum